You are so loved!
If you are a nursing mother and you’re in need of a private space to care for your little one, we invite you to visit our little oasis. We hope you find a comfortable environment here where you can relax and enjoy the worship service through our YouTube live feed, ensuring that you don’t miss a single moment!
“He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.”
Our nursing mother’s room is conveniently located in the Chapel Sunday School wing. You can easily access it from the Tabernacle by exiting through the side door underneath the breezeway and entering through the side Chapel door. As you enter the hallway, you’ll find the room on your left. Please remember to knock before entering to respect others’ privacy.
Inside the room, you’ll find everything you might need:
- Two comfortable chairs
- A fully stocked changing table with diapers in all sizes, wipes, hand sanitizer, paper towels, and Clorox wipes
- A nursing pillow
- Blankets and a nursing cover
- A TV for livestreaming the worship service (please note that Sunday 8am and 6pm services are not live-streamed)
- Snacks and water for mom
- Toys and a swing for baby
- A mini fridge (please label any personal items)
Our nursing mother’s room is primarily designed for nursing or pumping mothers, providing a peaceful and private space for feeding your little one. You are more than welcome to utilize this room whenever necessary.
Additionally, we encourage moms to nurse anywhere on our campus where they feel comfortable. Feel free to also utilize the preschool department or the nursing stall in the women’s bathroom in the Tabernacle. We want to ensure that you have options to meet your needs.
We believe that motherhood is a high and holy calling, and attending church with little ones can be challenging. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you. If there’s anything else we can do to improve this area, please let us know. We strive to be family-friendly and support mothers in every way we can.
In addition to the nursing mother’s room, we also provide a nursery for infants up to age 5 (pre-kindergarten). Our nursery is clean and well-staffed, ensuring your child’s comfort and safety. You are welcome to utilize nursery services during any service.
To ensure everyone can enjoy the nursing mother’s room, we kindly ask for your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Please dispose of dirty diapers in the provided disposal bags to maintain a pleasant environment.
- Kindly be mindful of other mothers who may also need to use the nursing mother’s room. Use the room for your needs and then allow other mothers to have access as well.
- Only mothers and their children are allowed in the mother’s room. We kindly request that males and unaccompanied children refrain from entering this designated area.
- Please sanitize toys and surfaces after use to keep the area clean for other families.
- Dirty linens can be placed in the hanging laundry hamper located on the back of the door.
- The TV in the room is primarily for watching the CBC Livestream on YouTube. If you are using the room during a 10am Sunday or Wednesday service, please ensure the TV remains on the livestream.
- For any supplies or assistance with the room, please contact Kaity at 336-269-5682.